Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had Code Veronica for Dreamcast but I never finished it. I like the story of the Resident Evil games but I don't really like to play them, the control is aggrivating to me, plus I don't like that you have to conserve ammo.

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Started back up on GTAVC today. I beat like 20 Vigilate Missions.

    A hint is to get the tank (Rhino) through codes or stealing it. Then becoming a Vigilate it is easiest, great way to make a lot of money.

  3. #63
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Sizer-chan: RECV on the Dreamcast (*) is great, the best Resident Evil game so far IMO (as it's all real-time, no cheap 2D backgrounds, secret first person view mode, etc.). I never finished it though, it's not mine but a friends', and I can't borrow it forever...

    IMO, the bad thing about RE games is that you have limited savegames. I don't have much free time so I cannot afford to play for large periods of time, hence I need to save often. To play RECV, I downloaded a hacked savegame right in the beginning of the game (in the typewriter near the jail, before going upstairs) with 99 ink.

    IRT Daigotsu: There are hacked savegames with infinite ammo for several weapons too.

    ---
    (*): There's a PS2 version too, but the Dreamcast graphics usually kick the PS2's ass, and this game is no exception.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 10, 2003 07:21 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Nevan: I was trying the Vigilante missions with the police car but that didn't go too good. I'll have to steal a rhino sometime, my friend was telling me how to get them easily but I forgot what he said. How many missions do you have to do to get the armor bonus?

  5. #65
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What Daigotsu said ^_^ Remember to talk to the little carriage thing in Merlin's house to turn Earthshine into your summon

    I don't really like the controls for the Resident Evil game...I end up bumping into stuff while trying to run away. o_o It's not my game either, but I think my pal's determined to make me play it =P Steve is fun though XD

  6. #66
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by Daigotsu:
    IRT Nevan: I was trying the Vigilante missions with the police car but that didn't go too good. I'll have to steal a rhino sometime, my friend was telling me how to get them easily but I forgot what he said. How many missions do you have to do to get the armor bonus?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    12 to get the bonus. You can steal the tank in the mission in Sir, Yes Sir! or you can type in the following code:

    O, O, L1, O, O, O, L1, L2, Rl, Triangle, O, Triangle

    That spawns a tank. I have some more codes if you are intersted.

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i beat fusion(metroid) UAAAAAAA!! its good!!!!

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good job. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna try to beat the game without codes first, right now I have to race the bikers from The Greasy Chopper, either that or the Cop Land mission.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •